As a world?s leading athletic footwear, apparel and equipment company, NIKE, Inc. is dedicated to inspiring every athlete to reach peak performance. Nike
co-founder Bill Bowerman sawendless possibilities for human potential embodied through sport. His philosophy still guides their mission today: ?To bring
inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world.?
NIKE, Inc. includes seven distinct brands, each with a powerful connection to its customers:
NIKE Brand designs, develops and sells high-quality athletic performance gear and sport-inspired casual products, including footwear, apparel, equipment and
Cole Haan designs, markets and distributes luxury shoes, handbags, accessories and outerwear Converse designs, markets and distributes athletic footwear,
apparel and accessories
Hurley International LLC designs, markets and distributes action sports and youth lifestyle footwear, apparel and accessories
Umbro designs, distributes and licenses athletic and casual footwear, apparel and equipment, primarily for the sport of football (soccer)
Nike Golf designs and markets golf equipment, apparel, balls, footwear, bags and accessories
Jordan Brand designs and markets premium footwear, apparel and accessories inspired by the dynamic legacy, vision and direct involvement of Michael Jordan.
Cole Haan, Converse, Inc., Hurley International, LLC and Umbro International Limited are wholly owned subsidiaries of NIKE, Inc. These Affiliate businesses,
according to Nike these brands, play a significant role in its future growth plans. At the end of financial year 2011, NIKE, Inc.?s Affiliates, together with
our Nike Golf division, contributed approximately $2.7 billion of the company?s $20.9 billion in revenue (Nike,2013).
This task will involve written report. You will work individually to select a new product for Nike and develop a marketing article for Nike marketing
Read how to achieve merit/Distinction criteria related to task 1 in page: (8-9)
In this task You must plan marketing mixes for two different segments in consumer markets in UK( ie: Children under 16, Young female college students,
Business executives working for a large corporation, Individuals Interested in Sports ect. (AC4.1).
1. In the first part of this your article you will describe a new Nike product/product range that could be developed for UK market. You must explain your
product/product range features advantages and benefits to market your product in UK. Product idea/name must be generated by you. (AC3.1)
2. Now you must explain how you can select places and distribution to provide customer convenience for your product. You can explain functions of
intermediaries (if you going to have marketing intermediaries) and channel selection strategy for your product. (AC 3.2)
3. Explain how prices are set to reflect Nike organisation?s objectives and market conditions in UK market. (AC3.3)
4. Illustrate how you can arrange promotional activities to achieve marketing objectives. Give example promotional activities that you can plan to increase
your awareness and image. You can design and present a packaging for your new product which is going to be suitable for UK market to support your answer.
5. Analyse the additional elements (people, physical evidence and process management) of the extended marketing mix and explain how you can incorporate these
elements for your products. Give examples to illustrate your answers. (AC 3.5)
Task 3 covers assessment criteria 3.1, 3.2 , 3.3,3.4,4.1
3.1. explain how products are developed to sustain competitive advantage
3.2. explain how distribution is arranged to provide customer convenience
3.3. explain how prices are set to reflect an organisation?s objectives and market conditions
3.4. illustrate how promotional activity is integrated to achieve marketing objectives
4.1 plan marketing mixes for two different segments in
Unlike most other websites we deliver what we promise;
- Our Support Staff are online 24/7
- Our Writers are available 24/7
- Most Urgent order is delivered with 6 Hrs
- 100% Original Assignment Plagiarism report can be sent to you upon request.
GET 15 % DISCOUNT TODAY use the discount code PAPER15 at the order form.