Vulnerabilities of Embedded Operating Systems It is important to understand the different types of attacks that can occur depending on both the operation system and underlying hardware in order to properly provide effective local-oriented cybersecurity defensive strategies.
Create a 10- to 15-slide presentation that outlines the vulnerabilities of embedded operating systems, such as, but not limited to, IoT devices, programmable logic devices, and vehicle control systems. Address the following within the presentation:
- Discuss the tools used by hackers to penetrate these devices and the effects of each penetration type.
- Provide insight as to how embedded operating system vendors provide defenses against hacking attempts.
- Describe, in steps, at least one strategy used to attack embedded operating systems.
- Describe, in steps, at least one strategy used to defend against the chosen attack.
- Explain ways in which you feel the programmers of embedded operating systems can improve on their existing attempts to secure the devices which host their programs.
We can write this or a similar paper for you! Simply fill the order form!