Anxious Arousal for Public Speaking Essay Paper Your job will be to evaluate the article according to the tenets of good research. You should address: a) what the author did; b) what s/he found, and c) how well s/he did it. Specifically, you should answer the following questions in your paper:
- What was the author’s main purpose? Think of the statement of purpose. Did the author do a good job of outlining their statement of purpose or stating the purpose of their research?
- Identify the research questions/hypotheses. Were they appropriately stated?
- What were the major findings? Were the findings statistically significant? In what way? Think of p-value and sample size.
- Were the data gathering and analysis, methods, and techniques used appropriately for the research undertaken?
- What were the limitations of the study and the suggestions for future research?
NOTE: Your paper will be evaluated based on your (1) thoroughness, (2) thoughtfulness, (3) persuasiveness, and (4) the quality of your writing (organization, grammar, style, and spelling).