Anxious Arousal for Public Speaking Essay Paper Your job will be to evaluate the article according to the tenets of good research. You should address: a) what the author did; b) what s/he found, and c) how well s/he did it. Specifically, you should answer the following questions in your paper:
- What was the author’s main purpose? Think of the statement of purpose. Did the author do a good job of outlining their statement of purpose or stating the purpose of their research?
- Identify the research questions/hypotheses. Were they appropriately stated?
- What were the major findings? Were the findings statistically significant? In what way? Think of p-value and sample size.
- Were the data gathering and analysis, methods, and techniques used appropriately for the research undertaken?
- What were the limitations of the study and the suggestions for future research?
NOTE: Your paper will be evaluated based on your (1) thoroughness, (2) thoughtfulness, (3) persuasiveness, and (4) the quality of your writing (organization, grammar, style, and spelling).
Want help to write your Essay or Assignments? Click here