Topic: Organization Profile
The completed Organizational Profile (8-10 Pages) should be an Executive Summary of the
organization and should include the following:
• BRIEF History, mission, vision and core values (if this applies)
• Programming focus and areas (plays, musicals, exhibitions, education, etc.)
• Finances: revenue, assets, sources of income (If available), financial sponsors.) Not to
be more than one page)
• Audience demographics and membership characteristics
• Workforce characteristics, including diversity, size, full time vs. part time status,
number of volunteers
• Relations with community, including evidence of investment and participation,
classes, workshops, etc.
• Major program-related partnerships (not financial sponsors, often called “partners”)
• Summary/highlights of a strategic plan, if any
Note: this is not an outline for your final paper.
Your research should include:
• Materials available on the internet (IRS forms 990, GuideStar reports, media coverage,
newspaper articles, reviews, websites, blog coverage, etc.)
Note: that some organizations may not be required to file a 990 so you may need to look for
an annual report.
• Materials created by the organization such as brochures, newsletters, press releases, etc.
• NOTE: You are not to contact or visit the organization directly.
The profile should be a concise overview of the organization.
This assignment is designed to
fully describe the organization as if for people who are not familiar with it or its mission.
What defines this non- profit? Each category should be presented in a precise, specific, and
The profile is the “pitch” of the organization. What makes this institution
unique? Why should people be interested in it?
Please include an introduction and a well thought out conclusion that wraps up your
Please use Subheadings and proper Chicago/Turabian Citation Style with footnotes
and bibliography. All material and interviews that are quoted, analyzed or cut and pasted
must be cited (Turabian Citation Style) with corresponding footnotes and a bibliography
(does not count as part of your ten pages).
Remember that this is an academic paper and
word choices and statements need to be supported and reflect your research capabilities.
You are not to act as an advocate for this organization. You should remain neutral and
include only facts that your research has uncovered or allowed you to define.
Do not make
assumptions. All statements need to be factually supported.
BRIEF History, mission, vision and core values (if this applies) governance/management structures.Programming focus and areas.
What defines this non- profit? Each category should be presented in a precise, specific, and factual way. What makes this institution unique? Why should people be interested in it?
To get a custom answer click order now and apply the 25% discount voucher: MBW25